The Cloud Automation Specialist will play a key role in project delivery with hands on experience in managing enterprise cloud platforms. You will work closely to support & enable automated operational processes focusing on scalable cloud deployments with paradigm of infrastructure as a code. The role will be a critical member of a global enterprise cloud services engineering team; working to build and support a multi-cloud automated platform – (IaaS).
This role functions as a Technical Specialist and does not form part of the SA team, but rather part of the Global Cloud community for our client.
- At least 3 years solid technical knowledge in Azure (other Cloud plat forms also welcome).
- Proven experience in cloud infrastructure projects with hands on migration expertise on public clouds in Azure.
- Experience with server hardware e.g. Dell.
- Experience to setup and maintain Unix/Linux/Microsoft Systems in a virtualized/cloud environment (Azure).
- Experience with performance and service availability monitoring.
This is a permanent position based in Johannesburg or Cape Town.