Our well-respected client is currently seeking the skills of an experienced Financial Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the financial wellbeing of the organisations profitability and will be responsible for managing risk and governance. You will analyse and report monthly and annually and will be adept at effecting cost-saving strategies and implementing efficiencies. You will be responsible for the annual budgeting process as well as all strategic financial planning required by the organisation.
- Financial planning and forecasting.
- Financial reporting.
- Risk compliance and governance.
- Team leadership.
- Budget formulation and ongoing management.
- Sound knowledge of King IV.
- Strong people management skills.
- Working knowledge of Sage Evolution or similar accounting package.
- An advanced understanding of Financial Accounting.
- An advanced understanding of Management Accounting.
- Sound knowledge of Audit principles.
- Sound knowledge of South African Tax Legislation.