Our client seeks a PM to manage projects to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality. The ideal Project Manager must have relevant experience within the specified area.
- Project initiation – Project charter
- Project planning
- Project scheduling
- Project budgeting
- Project quality planning
- Risk management planning
- Project progress minutes including issue log, decision log and risk log
- Project status reports
- Project steering committee presentations
- Project close – close out presentation, reports and handover
- Computer Science or Information Systems Degree/ Diploma.
- Qualification in Project Management – PMP or Prince2
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines/milestones
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of using project tools
- Ability to manage business expectations.
- Ability to coach and mentor teammates.
- Change management