The Scoring Analyst will be responsible for carrying out descriptive and predictive analysis to develop analytical solutions which benefits our clients and their customers. The role holder will engage directly with clients to understand their business requirements and will also be able to carry out analysis independently. The individual will also support the team to enhance their skillsets and improve the quality of modelling and statistical solutions.
- Statistical Analysis and Model Development- end to end.
- Scorecard Development experience – essential – must show examples.
- Solution Design.
- Understanding of statistical techniques which may be used to address client business issues.
- Understanding of the principles and applications of the relevant Business Lines analytics solutions range.
- Extensive experience across the credit lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of relevant statistical packages (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python and/or R).
- Good knowledge of computer programming and programming languages.
- Knowledge of machine learning.
- Degree or equivalent standard, with a high mathematical content e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research (O.R.), Economics, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Actuarial Science.
- 3-5 years’ experience of statistical / analytics project work.