Senior Software Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for developers who want to be part of a fully agile company at the forefront of technology and to be part of a culture that makes you want to constantly thrive for more.
Provide technical leadership, including across product; to analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation by adhering to and improving the teams standards and best practices. Supports team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives whilst safeguarding the architecture and growing product and commercial awareness.
- Driving the creation, design, implementation of the company data pipelines, warehouses, lakes and the applications that run on it. This includes but is not limited to machine learning applications.
- Providing technical leadership for not only the team but across the company.
- A typical day will vary quite significantly and will encompass whatever it takes to ensure the success in terms of the above. The person in this role will be expected to be self-managed and driven as the day-to-day demands will differ and will need to be pro-actively driven by the person in this role.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development, design and architecture.
- Azure / AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Software development.
- C# / C++ (or equivalent).
Ability to learn and use new technologies is more important than experience thereof, so a proven track record with taking on new technologies is key.